BACHELOR OF NURSING SCIENCE PROGRAMME
Applications are invited from interested young men and women wishing to undertake the Fiji Nursing Council approved and Fiji Higher Education Commission accredited Bachelor of Nursing Science Programme at the Sangam Institute Technology – College of Nursing and Health Care Education, Labasa.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A pass in the Fiji Year 13 examination with a minimum aggregate score of 200 out of 400.
- A compulsory pass of 50% or more in English and Biology, and any 2 Science subject from the following list:
- Home Economics
- Agricultural Science
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 from USP, FNU or UniFiji in the full Foundation Science with a mandatory pass in English and Biology with another science subject, preferably Chemistry.
- Consideration may be given to those applicants who have successfully completed relevant foundation units from USP, FNU or UniFiji to bridge failed subjects in the Year 13 examinations.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 to 35 years of age and be medically fit.
Submission of the completed Bachelor of Nursing Science Application Form (B1 Form) with certified copies of academic transcripts by JP, School principal or Solicitor and other requirements itemized in the application form should be forwarded to:
- THE Director,
- Sangam College of Nursing.
- P.O.BOX 2047, LABASA.
Application forms can be obtained from:
Sangam College of Nursing at Sangam Avenue, LABASA
TISI, Sangam Head Office, NADI
Suva Sangam College, Howell Rd, SAMABULA, SUVA
Penang Sangam High School, RAKIRAKI
Ba Sangam High School, BA
Lovu Sangam Primary School/Sangam Village, LAUTOKA
Enquiries can be obtained from the College on phone: 8818 691 or 8818 692 OR
E-mail – email@example.com OR visit the College website: www.sangamnursing.com.fj
Due Date : 10th November 2017.